Wednesday, May 27, 2009

letter about my best friend

Dear ricky,

I have a good relationship with all my school's friend, but the best is Richard. He is intelligent, funny and amusing. He always make me laugh but he has got a terribe fever because If you said samething that he wasn't agree, he discuss a lot until you say that he is right.
He is special in many different ways bcause he is kind, positive person, generous and very sociable. I believe that I can talk with him about anything because he always gives great advice when I 've got problems. I think I'm very lucky to have a friend like him.

Write soon,
Lucas

1 comment:

  1. Great description of your friend. Be careful with 'make', shouldn't it be 'makes'?
    We say 'didn't agree'.
    Can you correct those?

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete